Complete comfort at Tratterhof
All for you
Indulgence, wellness, health: during your holiday at Tratterhof Mountain Sky Hotel, expect special services for all aspects of your comfort. Let us thoroughly pamper you!
Mountain Sky ® Premium Half Board
- Welcome drink on your arrival
- Rich X-Large breakfast buffet with over 100 tasty delicacies, South Tyrolean quality products, freshly prepared egg dishes, tea bar and many other delicious ingredients for your dream breakfast in Continental and English style.
- Five-course choice menu in the evening with meat, fish or vegetarian and large salad buffet. You dine in our panoramic restaurant rooms in cosy parlours with a view of the Dolomites.
- Our chef uses mainly regional products to prepare his dishes.
- Gluten- and lactose-free food on request
- Weekly theme and speciality evenings (Tyrolean evening, Bella Italia, gala dinner...)
- Special children's menus in the evening
- Wine tasting in the wine cellar "La Cantina" with wine sommelier
- Cheese tasting with certified cheese advisor
- Lunch snacks and menu à la carte
- Homemade cakes and South Tyrolean apple strudel in the afternoon
Heavenly Sleep at Mountain Sky ® Hotel
In our rooms and suites, fragrant wood is the predominant building element. Whether larch, stone pine, spruce or oak...you will feel at home here and gather enough energy for your hiking or skiing day on the mountain.
The spacious suites of the terrace hotel are harmoniously integrated into the natural terrain of the Pfunderer mountains/Montagne di Fundres. The individual terrace design in the west wing of the Tratterhof offers every guest plenty of space, the magical feeling of freedom in the mountain sky and, above all, plenty of sun throughout the day. At the same time, the Luxury Suites guarantee maximum privacy in this way without sacrificing endless views. A feature you also enjoy in the traditional east wing.
Sauna & Water World Monte Silva Mountain Spa
- Free entrance to one of the highest wellness landscapes in the Alps with 4,000 m2 on 4 floors with 8 saunas and 9 relaxation rooms.
- At least 2 daily themed infusions in the show sauna.
- Adults Only sauna world with nude area (5 saunas)
- Family & Textile Sauna for children and friends of saunas with swimwear (3 saunas)
- Outdoor area with outdoor whirlpool, cold pool and waterfall
- Juice and tea corner
- Heated indoor pool
- Year-round heated 12 metre outdoor infinity pool with loungers
- Year-round heated 20-metre outdoor infinity pool with loungers and relaxation oases
- Large sunbathing terrace at the infinity pools
- Large garden with secluded spots to relax
- 9 relaxation rooms (Acer relaxation room, Larix relaxation room...)
- Cosy bathrobes and slippers in your suite
- Our Monte Silva Mountain Spa can be used free of charge from 10.00 am on the day of arrival and until 2.00 pm on the day of departure.
Monte Silva Beauty Farm
Our Beauty Farm delights with the sensitive and expert hands of our team as well as with a wide range of wellness treatments (see price list). The in-house cosmetics line Monte Silva Cura (see price list) combines the power of the forest with carefully composed natural ingredients in its products.
Fitnesscenter mady by Technogym®
- Our 250 m2 fitness centre offers the best that Technogym ® currently has to offer. Over 30 machines for strength training and cardio make the heart of all fitness lovers beat faster. Our gym can keep up with large gyms in the cities.
- With our experienced staff, we offer a wide variety of fitness and relaxation sessions every week.
SkYoga & Mental Weeks for beginners and advanced ones
Regular SkYoga & Mental Weeks with experienced yogis, whose daily programme is included in the hotel price. They take place in the specially designed and reserved yoga room Monte Siva Skyroom (160 m2). We also offer regular fitness & yoga sessions outside of these event weeks.
Almencard 2023 - guestcard all year round
NEW FROM 1ST JANUARY 2023: ALMENCARD - GUEST CARD WITH ADDED VALUE
Available free of charge at the Tratterhof for the duration of your stay. This guest card enables the following services.
- Free use of South Tyrol’s public mobility (trains and buses) all year round including the cable car from Rio di Pusteria to Maranza, the cable cars Bolzano-Renon, Postal-Verano, Meltina-Vilpiano, the tramway on the Renon, the funicular up the Mendola.
- Free admission to over 90 selected museums and exhibitions in South Tyrol (e.g. Messner Mountain Museums, Ötzi Museum, Ridnaun and Prettau Mining Museum, Folklore Museum...).
- Participation in the weekly programme of the ski & alpine pasture region Gitschberg Jochtal/Rio Pusteria
- In addition, the following advantage with free mountain cable cars:
Free and unlimited use of the mountain cable car "Nesselbahn" on the mount Gitschberg and the Jochtal mountain cable car in the following periods: Saturday, 20 August 2022 to Saturday, 5 November 2022 inclusive.
Free and unlimited use of the "Nesselbahn" mountain cable car on the mount Gitschberg and the Jochtal mountain cable car in the following periods: Saturday, 13 May 2023 up to and including Friday, 7 July 2023 and Monday, 18 September 2023 up to and including Saturday, 4 November 2023.
Mountain Sky ® active programme
- Hiking regulars' table
- Several guided hikes per week with guides who not only accompany but also inspire. Winter hikes and walks directly from the hotel.
- Free and continuous hotel ski shuttle.
- In-house ski depot with ski boot dryer
- Weekly hotel activity programme
- Preferential rates at the local ski hire shops
- Child-friendly ski school with supervision directly in the village
- Snowshoe rental for an additional charge
- Hiking regulars' table
- Several guided hikes per week with guides who not only accompany but also inspire. Hiking and walking directly from the hotel (all levels of difficulty)
- Weekly hotel activity programme
- Preferential rates at local bike hire shops.
- Paragliding regulars' info table
- Hire of telescopic poles, hiking maps and hiking rucksack
- Guestnet hiking tips, for those who prefer to hike alone
All year round
From 1st January 2023
Almencard advantage card for guests
You can find all the benefits for families with children here.
Belvita Leading Wellnesshotel South Tyrol
The Tratterhof is the only Belvita Leading Wellness Hotel in the Eisacktal Valley/Valle Isarco. For guests who reach us from the north via the Brenner Pass, we are geographically the first hotel of this distinguished group that is committed to the highest quality standards in the field of alpine wellness. The anonymous controls guarantee compliance with the high quality requirements. The Tratterhof has been awarded the "Premium Spa" quality seal. Here, guests enjoy deep relaxation from head to toe. They experience a feeling of well-being that spreads to the body and mind.
Vitalpina Hotel South Tyrol
Our membership with Vitalpina Hotels South Tyrol guarantees the highest quality in active, wellness and nutritional areas. At the same time, membership with Vitalpina stands for sustainability in the sense of the Eco-Label. By joining the climate neutrality alliance, a three-year plan provides for compensation measures for the CO2 footprint, with the goal of "zero emissions".
Further Mountain Sky ® advantages
- You won't find many comparable hotels in the entire Alpine region that can score with such a panorama. At the Tratterhof Mountain Sky Hotel, the mountain world of the Dolomites and the South Tyrolean Eisacktal and Pustertal valleys are your constant companions.
- The geographically central location only 15 minutes by car from the motorway exit Brixen-Pustertal allows you to get to know South Tyrol in all directions, by private car or public transport. The Mountain Sky Hotel Tratterhof is located at 1,500 m on the high plateau of Meransen. From here you can see as far as Bolzano in the south and the border with Austria in the east.
- The Tratterhof of the Gruber-Hinteregger family is infused with a family atmosphere and gives you the feeling of having arrived at home.
- Free W-LAN in the entire hotel
- Free parking space in underground car park
- E-car charging station (contribution towards costs)
- The Tratterhof is a hybrid hotel, with a classic-traditional east wing and a top modern west wing in terraced construction. The more than 300 days of sunshine a year can be enjoyed to the full in both parts. Whether balcony or terrace, over 95% of the rooms and suites face south.
- Daily morning post with many tips for your dream holiday
- Selection of magazines and daily newspapers
- Perfect starting point for hikes and day trips in winter and summer. The Tratterhof is the highest hotel in the holiday region and is located directly at the entrance to the car-free Altfasstal valley, the valley of the 3 Seefeldsee lakes. We are closest to the mountain world of Gitschberg Jochtal.
Delicious indulgence in South Tyrol
We kick off the culinary start of your holiday with a decadent welcome aperitif. And what follows definitely whets your appetite for even more.
- Scrumptious extra-large breakfast buffet with over 100 tasty delicacies
- Five-course menu in the evening with meat, fish, or vegetarian dishes
- Special children’s menus in the evening
- Gluten- and lactose-free food upon request
- Varied themed evenings
- Hiking regulars’ table
- Several guided hikes per week with guides who not only accompany, but also inspire
- Exciting weekly programme at the hotel
- Paragliding regulars’ table at Sky Hotel
Stretch, strengthen, and simply relax
Fitness with a view and sky wellness at 1,500m above sea level: in our spa and fitness areas, dedicate yourself entirely to physical and mental well-being.
- Two daily show infusions
- Heavenly sports infinity pool (adults only)
- Infinity pool for families
- Five saunas for adults only
- Three textile saunas in the family spa
- Wonderful relaxation rooms
- Tea and drinks in Monte Silva Mountain Spa
- Fitness training with over 25 Technogym machines
- Yoga room with panoramic views and reserved for our SkYoga programme
Hiking in the mountains and forests
Several times a week, experienced hiking guides show you the most beautiful spots on their guided tours in the Gitschberg Jochtal holiday region. At the reception, and through Guestnet, you can always find out what’s currently on offer in the weekly programme. With the Almencard 2023 during certain periods you can use our mountain cable cars for free and all year round the regional public transport free of charge (starting from 1st January 2023). This way, you can explore the area according to your wishes. The card also gives you access to over 90 South Tyrolean museums.
A kids’ only dream world
The Tratterhof heroes, Silver and Silvy, welcome our little guests to Skyland with numerous attractions at 350m² above sea level:
- Bowling alley
- Indoor football and basketball field
- Climbing wall
- Ping pong
- Table football
- Videogame station
- Tower slide
- Chill lounge
- Skyland cinema