Photo competition: Participants & Winners
The jury has decided
Seefeldfee by Tratterhof
The jury has decided. These wonderful pictures of our guests were submitted to it on Monday, 28 November 2022. In the presence of a representative of the Bolzano Chamber of Commerce, the jury deliberated and defined the 20 winners.
We received more than 50 entry forms with a great number of pictures and picture series. Subject to compliance with the conditions of participation (guest at the Tratterhof, quality of the pictures...), the following pictures were shortlisted. 20 of them won a prize.
The participants are listed in alphabetical order by first name. The ranking within the 20 winners can be found in front of the respective name.
For series of pictures, simply scroll to the right. To fully enjoy the colours and the picture size, please click on the respective picture.
We thank all participating guests. We hope our photo competition was an additional motivation to explore the beauty of the 3 Seefeldsee lakes behind the Tratterhof.
Enjoy browsing! New edition of the photo competition expected in 2024. Please continue to diligently collect wonderful memories in Gitschberg Jochtal/Rio Pusteria.
Your family Gruber-Hinteregger with the Tratterhof team
Photographer: Jacqueline Alice Goutier
Great Seefeldsee Lake in May
The winning picture
Photographer: Carsten Pflüger
Great Seefeldsee Lake towards south
Photographer: Nicholas Lenardon
Woman looking at Great Seefeldsee lake
All participants & ranking
Seefeldfee by Tratterhof
All participants are listed in alphabetical order by first name.
Those who have qualified among the top 20 will find their ranking before the respective name.
The top 20 finishers will be informed by email.
- 1st place: one week for two in a feel-good suite
- 2nd place: four days for two people in a feel-good suite
- 3rd place: three days for two people in a feel-good suite
- 4th to 6th place: consumption voucher for drinks and/or wellness treatments worth € 250.00
- 7th to 10th place: consumption voucher for drinks and/or wellness treatments worth € 150.00
- 11th to 15th place: voucher for the cosmetic line Monte Silva Cura worth 70,00 €.
- 16th to 20th place: consumption voucher for drinks or food in a alpine hut of the Altfasstal Valley worth € 40.00.
The equivalent value of the prize cannot be paid out. Italian law is exclusively applicable. Should the prizes change significantly at the time of the award, the organisers reserve the right to adjust the prizes accordingly. Information on data protection can be found in the data protection information.