Our hiking hotel in the Gitschberg Jochtal/Rio Pusteria ski and mountain pasture region, window to the fabulous Dolomites mountains, is the ideal place to stay for your summer holiday with close contact to nature. Very idyllically situated between woods and meadows, you can start your hikes of all levels of difficulty directly from the Tratterhof.
As a member of the Vitalpina-Hotels and the Wanderhotels - best alpine, we, the host family Gruber-Hinteregger, are certified hiking guides, who explore the secrets of the surroundings with you and enjoy the peace and quiet of nature. From our hiking hotel in the Dolomites you set off on extended mountain hikes with junior manager Andreas or go for walks on your own in front of a magnificent mountain panorama.
But it is not only the fantastic location of our hotel here on the sunny plateau of Meransen/Maranza that makes us the ideal hiking hotel in South Tyrol. Also special advantages and offers speak for spending your Dolomites vacation here in the Tratterhof!
Hiking hotel with many advantages:
- Advantage card Almencard+ is your your key to a car-free summer holiday in the Dolomites
- Member of Belvita, Vitalpina- and Wanderhotels
- Guided hikes in the surrounding area
- Active holiday in the middle of the hiking paradise of the Dolomites
- Wellnessworld Monte Silva Spa with 3,500 m2 of saunas and pools