01 May - 30 November 2022
This card is your personal ticket to a world full of surprises. In summer, the Tratterhof in the holiday region Gitschberg Jochtal/Rio Pusteria has a great tool ready for you: the Almencard Plus for an unforgettable holiday in South Tyrol. Free travel, a varied leisure programme, museum visits... with just one card you can plan a perfect holiday for the whole family.
The fun starts as soon as you arrive at the Tratterhof!
As an Almencard partner hotel, we provide you with the Almencard PLUS free of charge for the duration of your stay!
This advantage card offers action, adventure, free cable car rides and many different activities for the whole family. With the Almencard PLUS, especially the two mountain cable cars in the holiday region Gitschberg Jochtal can be used without restrictions.
It also allows free travel on all public transport in South Tyrol including the Rio di Pusteria-Maranza cable car and free admission to over 90 museums and exhibitions throughout South Tyrol.
One card...a hundred advantages
Not only free cable cars
The advantages in detail:
- Unlimited use of the mount Gitschberg cable car (from 02.06.2022 to 05.11.2022).
- Unlimited use of the Jochtal cable car (from 21.05.2022 to 05.11.2022)
- The mountain railways which are free of charge for you at a glance: mount Gitschberg cable car, Jochtal cable car, Rio di Pusteria-Maranza cable car, Bolzano-Renon cable car, Postal-Verano cable car, Meltina-Vilpiano cable car, Renon tramway, funicular railway up the Mendel
- Bus from Rio di Pusteria to Rodenecker and Lüsner Alm/Alpe di Rodengo e Luson
- Discounts in shops and leisure facilities in the holiday region
- An exciting weekly programme with cultural, sports and hiking activities for the whole family.
- Free use of all regional public transport in South Tyrol (train and bus connections every 15 minutes to Brunico in the Val Pusteria and to Bressanone in the Valle Isarco)
- Free admission to over 90 museums and collections throughout South Tyrol (including the "Ötzi" archaeology museum in Bolzano and the four Messner Mountain museums).
Tip: With the mountain cable cars you can reach the family parks on the Gitschberg and in Jochtal. A paradise for children at airy heights.